After We Posted The 2016/2017 NYSC Batch A Timetable Here, Which Spread Like Wildfire to all website, we have been receiving thousands of questions from members asking us what is the state of 'Allawii' for each State.We decided to get it from previous post that was posted March 06, 2015 ,
This is NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria to answer their questions.
Also Check: Full List Of NYSC Official Mobile Contact For Queries Or Registration Procedures
However there may be some increment as time goes on.
Here is the list of the state Allawii in Nigeria for corpers.
Also Check: Location And Addresses Of NYSC Orientation Camps Nationwide [36 States Of The Federation]
1. Akwa Ibom State Pays N10,000
2. Lagos state Pays N15,000 and some times N10,000 to corpers in ministry and N5000 to those
3.Sokoto State pays N4,000 and N9,000 to those
in state hospital.
4.Enugu State Pays N10,000
5.Oyo State Pays N4,000
6.Osun State Pays N5,000
7.Kano State Pays N4,000
8.Borno State Pays N1,000
9.Niger State Pays N6,000
SEE: Official Guidelines/Steps To Check If Your Institution Is Approved To Participate In NYSC Programme
10.Yobe State Pays N2,500
11. Bayelsa Pays N3,000
12. Ekiti state Pays N5,000
13. Ogun State Pays N5,000
14. Delta States Pays N5,000
15. Bauchi State Pays N1,250
16.Cross River State Pays N3,090
17.Zamfara State Pays N3,000
18.Abia State Pays N5,000
19.Imo State Pays N2,000
20.Taraba state Pays N10,000
21. Kaduna State Pays 3000
22. Jigawa State Pays 5,000
23. Kano State Pays 10,000
24. Nassarawa State Pays 3,000
25. Porthacourt Has not yet paid corpers for the past 5 years, But Previous pay was between 4000-5000
26. Edo Doesn't Pay At All!!!
27. Kwara State: For Medical Corpers is 25,000
28. Ondo State: For Medical Corpers ranges from 75,000 to 90,000
29. Ebonyi State: For Medical Corp Members Was 130,000 Before Reduced To 15,000
30. Lagos State Pays Medical Corp Members, 20,000
31. Oyo State Pays Corp Members 45,000
NOTE: Generally, in most federal medical centres, its usually 65k until proven otherwise......[For Medical Corp Members]
32. Anambra State Pays 5,700
33. Adamawa State: 10,000
Still Updating The List Though!!!
Bookmark This Page, And Like Us On Facebook Here To Be Updated!!!
Also Check 2016/2017 NYSC Requirements For Registration/Mobilization Of Graduates
We guess you all are good to go?
Please Feel Free To Add Your State Allawee, That is the states not included here.
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily