The management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released the procedure for registration of old (returning) students for the 2015/2016 academic session.
REQUIREMENTS/REGISTRATION GUIDELINESStep 1: Payment of School Charges:
- Pay School Charges at the designated Banks for the respective College/Faculty/School.
- Print out the Payment Receipt online.
- Update your Fees Pass Book with the College Accountant/Finance Officer of the College/Faculty/School.
- Contact your Head/Ag. Head of Department and/or Academic Adviser to confirm the courses you should register.
- Register the courses online, as advised in (i) above.
- Print out the duly completed Course Registration Form
- Online Payment Receipt.
- Completed Online Course Registration Form
- The Registration Exercise will commence on Monday, 14th December, 2015 and end on Friday, 12th February, 2016.
- Only Registered Students are bona-fide students of the University.
- In line with the decision of the Senate of the University, any student who fails to register within the period stipulated for registration will be de-registered for that session, and the maximum length of time allowed for the course of study would still be enforced.
- Bona-fide Students, that is, those who have paid their School Charges up to the 2014/2015 session, should check their results online. Those who have not seen the result(s) of the examinations in the courses they took in previous session(s)/semester(s) should report in writing to their respective Heads of Department, and forward a copy of such letter to the Provost/Dean of the College/Faculty, for appropriate action.
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily