Important Posts

Search For Any Latest Schools News Below

I Made Mistake In JAMB Subjects Combination During Registration- See Solution To Change It Here


Are you among those who called us complaining that they made mistake while registering their subjects, or the cafe agent did the mistake?

During the course of registering for the year 2016/2017 JAMB UTME, some candidates choose subjects that are not relevant to their selected course of study. In order to avoid all forms of problem in the future, such candidates are advised to change their subject combinations to the ones that fit in.
Changing your subject combinations is quite easy that anyone can do it without any ado.

Why would someone need to change his or her choice of course/school?

There are obviously three good reasons why a candidate may need to change his/her jamb choice of course or institution or both:
Case 1A. Due to Low UTME score:
After the release of Jamb results, the next thing to face is post-UTME and admissions. Now take for instance that someone applied for a federal university who will probably fix a cut-off mark of 200 and above; if such candidate scored less than 200, it simply means he/she has lost the admission. In this case the change of institution to a state-owned/private University becomes necessary. State universities generally fix cut-off marks below 200.
Case 1B. Due to Low UTME score
Just like case 1A above, this happens when a candidate chose a very competitive course like Law, Medicine and Surgery, Pharmacy, Engineering, etc. Several courses have greater number of applicants than others and such courses invariably attract very high cut-off marks. To avoid being left aside a candidate is advised to go for change of course within the same institution/faculty.
Case 2. Incomplete O'level results
In this case candidates who may have ran into deficiency of required credit passes in some key/relevant subjects may decide to go for change of course to accommodate themselves.
Case 3. Other causes
These includes several factors ranging from finance, change in Geographical locations, Parent's suggestions, Fear of Tribal differences, etc. Such cases treated under this heading result to change of institution.


1. Go to JAMB Registration portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/unifiedtme3/,
2. Supply your registration scratch card PIN and Serial Number in the Login area,
3. Select ‘Change to Submitted Form’,
4. From the drop down, click on ‘Change UTME Subjects’.
After the whole process, proceed to Re-Printing of your registration Slip to see the changes.

Note: Use Only A Computer To Do This!!!

Encountering Any Problems Or Need Help Do Not Hesitate To Call 08107431933

👉2017 JAMB, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB Students Join Our Group For Latest Update Now

👉Like Us On Facebook Page Here

👉Follow Us On Twitter Here

→Read Our Previous Post

→Read Our Next Post

About Author: author Oscar Emmanuel Chineks is the founder and editor of ElitesplanetBlog. He loves to share education news from various sources to keep readers informed.Read More...

Join him on Google+ | Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin

Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Post a Comment

We Appreciate And Welcome Comments... Please Try To Drop Your Comment Or Views For This Post....

Note : All Comments Are Moderated And No Spamming
Text/Whatsapp: +2348107431933.
Available Monday-Friday -10am-6Pm

  • Total Visits

    Copyright © University, Polytechnic, Colleges Admission And School News | Designed By MR CHINEKS