>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
The National Common Entrance Examination for admission into Junior Secondary School (JSS 1) of Federal Government Unity Colleges for 2017 will be held throughout the country and other interested foreign countries.
Only Final year pupils of Primary Schools are eligible for the exams
NCEE GENERAL INFORMATION
2. ENTRY PROCEDURE
- Heads of Primary Schools should contact either their State Ministries of Education or NECO State Offices to obtain Scratch Cards at the rate of N2,500.00 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only per Candidate, after payment into NECO Treasury Single Account (TSA) in any of the Commercial Banks.
- Private Candidates can also obtain scratch cards from NECO State Offices Nationwide at the rate of N2,500.00 (Two Thousand Five Hundred naira) only per Candidate, after payment into NECO Treasury Single Account (TSA) in any of the Commercial Banks.
- High Commissions, Embassies or Consulates should collect scratch cards from the nearest NECO State Office after the payment of $400.00 into NECO Treasury Single Account (TSA) in any of the Commercial Banks.
- Overseas Candidates should Note that Examination Centres are only within the Country.
- Click on www.mynecoexams.com
- Enter Pin number and Serial number on the scratch card.
- Enter registration details and upload passport photograph of the candidate.
- Print the candidate’s Photocard to obtain his/her registration and centre numbers.
3. STRUCTURE OF THE EXAMINATION
- Part A – Mathematics and General Science
- Part B – Quantitative and Vocational Aptitude
- Part A – English and Social Studies
- Part B – Verbal Aptitude
Steps To RegisterApplicants are to visit the NCEE Registration Portal to download the Offline Application Form Or Purchase The Scratch Card For Online Registration.
Fill and submit form to any NECO Office near you.