All O/Level Student Join Our Facebook Group And Get Instant Solutions To All Questions.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW [Nigerian Students Only]
NECO GCE 2016/2017 Updates:NECO GCE Page For All Candidates, Enter Here.
Post-UTME Admission List:See List Of Schools That Has Released Their Admission List.
The Mangement of Adeyemi College Of Education wish to remind you of the make-up examinations to be conducted for all categories of students who carried outstanding courses into the 2015/2016 academic session.
Students are to note the following:
- The make-up examinations will hold between 29th February and 4th March, 2016
- The examinations will be in the Computer Based Test (CBT) format and at the University Virtual Library
- Students are to register ONLINE for the courses in which they wish to be examined in the make-up exams via www.acu.edu.ng as from 13th January, 2016. COURSE REGISTRATIONS ENDS ON 27TH JANUARY, 2016.
ALL REGISTRATION DONE BEFORE JANUARY 12, 2016 IS NULL AND VOID.
- Students are to register for ONLY THE COURSES THEY FAILED AT PREVIOUS ATTEMPTS.
- Students who attempt to obtain undue advantage by registering courses in which they have never been examined or in which they scored low passes in previous examinations will be charged with GROSS MISCONDUCT and EXAM MALPRACTICE.
- Students who have already registered for a course in the current session MUST not register for the same course in the make-up examinations. However, a student who desires to sit for a course in the make-up exams but has already registered for the course in the current session should first delete the course from his/her registration before registering the course for the make-up exams.
- There is no limit to the number of courses a student can register for the make-up exams.
- LATE REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily