All O/Level Student Join Our Facebook Group And Get Instant Solutions To All Questions.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW [Nigerian Students Only]
NECO GCE 2016/2017 Updates:NECO GCE Page For All Candidates, Enter Here.
Post-UTME Admission List:See List Of Schools That Has Released Their Admission List.
enable my prayers to work effectively.
After research, I found out that the following listed below have made many guys in campus default in their New Year resolutions. So therefore I plead with all the ladies in my life to take note of these. Ejim Chukwu ayo unu!!!
1. Walking about in bum shorts in the evening . (We are people’s children oh)
2. Wearing leggings material (Especially our very blessed sisters with a great ‘Past’)
3. Wearing of very U&V necked tops.(Especially our very anointed sisters with succulent ‘Oranges’)
4. Wearing of jump up skirts.
5. Wearing of clothing that resembles fish skin.
6. Wearing of transparent and net material cloths. (This one is very important)
7. Seductive walking steps. (This one is really very important)
8. Touching me at sensitive places(Principally when you know nothing will happen)
9. Using bedroom voice to call me(Mostly at night).
10. Meeting in unique places that we all know.
(Cashew Tree in front of Hostel A , Inside Zinc Hall, Staff Canteen, Green Canteen and other key locations on campus)
11. Wearing of artificial bum-bum (Yansh). We are soon to brand this a criminal offence and an act of deception to humanity)
The motive of drawing up the above activities is not in an unappreciative intention, but to help me focus
on my New Year resolution
Please Share With Others!!!
Culled From ANSUGIST
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily