All O/Level Student Join Our Facebook Group And Get Instant Solutions To All Questions.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW [Nigerian Students Only]
NECO GCE 2016/2017 Updates:NECO GCE Page For All Candidates, Enter Here.
Post-UTME Admission List:See List Of Schools That Has Released Their Admission List.
Follow the steps below to check your jamb admission status on the JAMB e-Facilities portal;
1) Visit the JAMB admission status checking portal via www.jamb.org.ng
2) Click on the "Check Admission Status" link by the left side of the page, under the "2015 UTME" section
3) Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided,
4) then click the "check admission status" button
You can also check the Jamb Admission Status for previous years (i.e 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004) by simply clicking on the respective links under your year of admission as displayed on the Jamb website.
OTHER METHOD:If you are having difficulties accessing the "check admission status" link on JAMB website, there is an alternative way to check your status using smart phones. Simply follow the steps below;
1) Download JAMB Mobile Services e-Facility App via google play store on android phones or the store on windows mobile devices,
2) Open the application, then scroll down and tap the "Check Admission Status" option,
3) Enter your Exam Registration No. in the space provided,
4) Select your UTME year,
5) Then, tap the button at the end of the page to check your admission status.
NOTE: The lists are uploaded in batches. If you get a response like "NO Admission Offered Yet", simply check back later to know when your status is updated.
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily