All O/Level Student Join Our Facebook Group And Get Instant Solutions To All Questions.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW [Nigerian Students Only]
NECO GCE 2016/2017 Updates:NECO GCE Page For All Candidates, Enter Here.
Post-UTME Admission List:See List Of Schools That Has Released Their Admission List.
Did you miss the questions CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.
2016/2017 JAMB POSSIBLE/LIKELY QUESTION & ANS ON CHEMISTRY
1. [Ans: Rate of reaction, R= [change in concentration]/time .A]
2. [Ans: Using the general gas equation, P1 V 1/T1= P2 V2/ T2*:
3. [Ans. Benzene is produced in the reaction. B]
Download These Answers In PDF File Here
4. [Ans; The reason is that both elements are positioned diagonally to each other. Hence, a diagonal relationship exist between them. B]
5. [Ans. Ph is the negative logarithm of hydrogen or hydroxonium ion concentration= log10 1/H3O+. C]
6. [Ans. Efflorescence is the process through which hydrated salts lose all or part of their water of crystallization to the atmosphere. D]
7. [Ans. The nitrogen from air contains noble gas which add to its weight. A]
9. [Ans. Through fermentation, starch is converted to ethanol. B]
[Ans. Zinc is used in the electrolytc extraction of calcium from calcium chloride. C]
[Ans. Haloaknes have the general formular: CnH2n+1X. C]
[Ans. Ethyne is stored by dissolving it in propanone. C]
[Ans. Diesel oil is used in heating furnaces. A]
[Ans. The anode is made of platinum because chlorine does not react with platinum. C]
[Ans. A mixture differs from a compound in the sense that the constituents of a compound are chemically bound together while those of a mixture are not. B]
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily