The Management Of Ajayi Crowther University [ACU] at its meeting held on Monday 11th January, 2016 decided that all policies would be enforced. To this effect, students were to be warned to adhere strictly with University policies henceforth. The following were highlighted for immediate attention and due compliance.
- All shops in the commercial area of the Campus must close latest 8pm every day. Students are advised to patronize the shops, including the cafeteria, before 8pm, and vacate those premises.
- The period 8-10pm from Monday to Friday shall be reading hours in the Library and Lecture rooms. No student is to be found in the hostel during the designated reading hours.
- The formal dress code is to be observed by all students as follows: male students must wear their ties on tucked-in shirts, while female students must always be corporately and decently dressed.
- All students must sign attendance sheet, in their respective hostels, on daily basis at 7.30 am. They will also sign the attendance sheet for lectures.
- Bed checks will be done regularly. In view of that, all students are to regularize their allocation of the bed spaces with the Student Affairs Office. Letters of occupancy would be issued.
- No student is allowed to sleep or squat in any other persons’ room, except in the rooms allocated to them.
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily