>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
- Application is free of charge.
- Interested candidates are to visit the recruitment portal: http://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Applicants are to apply once as multiple application will be disqualified.
- On submission of application online, applicants are to print out the
completed application form which must include the following parts;
i) Declaration and Certification by Parents / Guardian Form.
ii) Local Government Area Certification Form.
iii) Police Certification Form.
iv) Guarantors Form.
Qualification / Requirements:
– Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by June 1, 2016.
– Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.65 meters tall for men and 1.56 meters for women.
For full details of Non-Tradesmen/women eligibility and required documents, click here
For the full Educational and Trades qualification for different categories of Tradesmen/ women, click here
Screening Programme:Candidates for the Nigeria army recruitment 2016 are to visit this website from 26 May, 2016 to confirm if you have been shortlisted for the Pre-Screening Examination.
Pre-screening exam will take place on 28 May, 2016 at the centre you had chosen when completing the application form. All candidates should attend the exam with HB pencil and eraser.