>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
Below is the details;
The registration procedure is still through the myBUK portal. A student is to login to the University
website www.buk.edu.ng and click on the myBUK link. Thereafter, follow the procedure explained on the site and on billboards. A student who pays an amount different from what is on the BUKPPF would not be able to continue.
Registration Timetable: The following timetable will be strictly enforced:
- 22nd Feb. - 6th March, 2016 - Online Registration for both Fresh 100L and 200L and Returning Undergraduate Students.
- 7th - 13th March, 2016 - Late registration for Undergraduate Students (with Surcharge).
- 14th – 27th March, 2016 - Online Registration for Postgraduate Students.
- 28th March – 3rd April, 2016 - Late Registration for Postgraduate Students (with Surcharge)
(1) Registration means paying the appropriate registration fees AND REGISTERING FOR COURSES.
(2) Senate has directed that any student who fails to register within the specified time has to apply for
the Suspension of Studies for the Session within two weeks. Those who fail to apply for Suspension of Studies within that time would be considered withdrawn from the University.
(3) The Senate decision will be strictly enforced. YOU HAVE BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE!
(4) All undergraduate students should submit their Course Registration Form (CRF) not more than three (3) weeks after registration to the Level Coordinator.