>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
About The JAMB Computer Based Testing Practice Portal
The site is specifically designed by JAMB to create a better understanding of the viability and operational flexibility of the newly-introduced Computer-based Testing (CBT).
It is a true test of knowledge; it is accurate and dependable. It reduces incidence of examination malpractice, non-shading of subjects by candidates and the attendant incomplete results. The use of this portal would enable the candidates to prepare well ahead of the real UTME-CBT examination option.
JAMB COMPUTER BASE TESTING (SUBJECTS)
USE OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE
ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE
CHRISTAN RELIGIOUS STUDY
PRINCIPLS OF ACCOUNT
LITERATURE IN ENGLISH
Steps On How To Practice On The JAMB CBT Practice Portal
All interested candidates are to logon to http://www.jambcbtelearning.net/
On the right hand is the payment form,
Payment commencement date:
Payment will be active as from
Tuesday 9th February, 2016.
- Fill in ALL the details in the Payment Form
- Select your card type from the list provided
- Click button to pay with your ATM Card.
- You will be directed to our payment gateway where you will be required to select you card type and enter your card details
- When payment has been approved and confirmed by our system, you will receive a mail containing details of your payment as well as login details for the CBT Practice portal.