- Academic Gowns would be issued at the Senate Building, Main Campus,
from Wednesday 24th February, 2016 on payment of ₦1,000 for
undergraduates; ₦2,000 for PGD/Masters and ₦3,000 for Ph.D Graduands.
All payments should be made in favour of the University of Abuja at any
Commercial Bank via the REMITA Platform.
Gowns will be issued on the provision of evidence of payment of the stipulated amounts. All Ph.D Graduands who wish to own their gown can pay ₦65,000 via the same process.
- Graduands are to assemble in front of the Senate Chamber on Saturday 27th February, 2016 at 8:30am for the procession.
- No graduands would be allowed into the convocation square after 9.00am.
- All Academic Gowns must be returned latest 6.00pm on Monday, 29th February, 2016; late submission will attract surcharge.
- Luggage and bags will not be allowed into the Convocation area.
- Car stickers provided should be pasted on vehicles for easy direction of guests to designated parking lots by the University Security Personnel.
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily