- Candidates are to check their names on the admission list on AAUA Sandwich Admission List or on the notice board at the Institute of Education.
- Successful candidates are to proceed to print their admission letters online.
- Thereafter candidates are to proceed on online registration by filling their Biodata and other information requested from them.
(i) Candidates are to upload their credentials,
(ii) If successful, proceed with other registration,
(iii) If registration is not successful, please report to the Institute of Education.
- Candidates are then to proceed to the Institute of Education for
further registration and they are to come along with the following:
(a) Downloaded copy of the letters of Admission and other registration documents,
(b) Ten passport photographs,
(c) Original copies of credentials inclusive of birth certificate or declaration of age,
(d) Two copies of the credentials,
(e) Two self addressed envelopes.
- Successful candidates are to proceed to the admission office with the above documents.
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
→Essay Competition: ElitesplanetBlog 2016/2017 Essay Competition For [Secondary School Students]Begins
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily