>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
The management of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) wishes to inform all 500 level Law students that they are to register up to 28 units for this semester.
Please be informed also that students, who registered BED 111 or BED 112 courses, should visit www.samjedu.com for their TMAs.
Notice to B.Sc Biology students on FIELD COURSES (BIO 302 & BIO 401);
Students are expected to visit any of these biological/ecological areas and carry out any of these studies as outlined below for their Field course1 and Field course 11 (BIO 302 & BIO 401) respectively. At the end of their study, students are expected to submit a WRITTEN REPORT which shall be graded accordingly. To view the report guideline, kindly click on the link at the bottom of the page.
BIO 302 FIELD COURSE 1
- ECOLOGY OF ANY BODY OF WATER RANGING FROM DRAINAGE,NATURAL OR ARTIFICIAL WATER
- ECOLOGY OF AN IDENTIFIABLE DEFINABLE HABITAT IN THE STUDENTS’ STUDY AREA
- ANIMAL FAUNA AND FLORA IN A PARTICULAR REGION/ AREA-LGA,CDA,GAME RESERVE ETC
- STUDY OF A NATURAL OR ARTIFICIAL DEVELOPED ENVIRONMENTS
- ECOLOGY OF A SEGMENT OF AN URBAN AREA- ESTATE, INDUSTRIAL AREA, WASTE WATER HABITATS, WASTE DUMP. SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT, ETC
- EPIDEMIOLOGICAL STUDY OF A DISEASE IN AN AREA
- WILD LIFE STUDY IN AN AREA
- FOOD CHAIN STUDY OF A DEFINED ENVIRONMENT
- BEHAVIOURAL STUDY OF A PARTICULAR ANIMAL
- POPULATION STUDY OF A PEST IN A DEFINED AREA-RODENTS, INSECTS, ETC
- AN ECOLOGICAL ASSESSMENT OF A DEFINED ENVIRONMENT
- ECOLOGICAL STUDY OF AN AREA CLOSE TO THE STUDY CENTRE
- ECOLOGY OF INTERTIDAL REGION FOR COASTAL STUDY CENTRES
- FLORA AND FAUNA OF A LAKE OR RIVER OR LAND AREA
- EPIDEMIOLOGY OF A DISEASE IN AN AREA OR COMMUNITY
- A SURVEY OF ANIMAL PESTS IN A PARTICULAR REGION – LGA
- STUDIES OF PARASITIC DISEASES BASED ON HOSPITAL RECORDS
- INSECT STUDIES IN DEFINED AREA
- DOCUMENTATION OF PHYSICOCHEMICAL PARAMETERS OF A BODY OF WATER- BRAKISH, MARINE, FRESHWATER
- DOCUMENTATION OF WILD LIFE IN A PARTICULAR HABITAT
- REPORT OF A CONSERVATION AREA
The Management of the National Open University of Nigeria wishes to inform all returning and fresh students that TMA has commenced.
Also, note that slips indicating only current registered courses for Examination will be accepted during Examination. Course and Exam registration closes 11th March, 2016.
Currently, the only services that can be paid directly from Remita for NOUN at the bank are as follows:
- CHANGE OF PROGRAMME
- COURSE MATERIALS DEVELOPMENT AND PRODUCTION
- MATRICULATION GOWN COLLECTION FEE
- SALE OF GOVERNMENT ASSETS
- TENDER FEES
- TRANSFER OF MDA BALANCE
- CAUTION DEPOSIT
- EXAMINATION ADMIN. FEE
- ICT ADMINISTRATIVE CHARGES
- ID CARD
- JAMB REGULARIZATION
- LIBRARY FEES
- MATRICULATION FEES
- ORIENTATION FEES
- REGISTRATION FEE
- RESULT VERIFICATION FEE
All 100 level B.Sc. Science and B.Sc. Education students in LAGOS STUDY CENTRES are to note that their practical lectures will commence on Monday, 15th February, 2016 at NOUN headquarters, Victoria Island, Lagos.
The practical lessons will be holding onMondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays for Biology, Chemistry and Physics respectively.
The students have been grouped into three, and the time scheduled is as follows:
- Group 1; 9.00 am to 12 noon
- Group 2; 12.30 pm to 3.30 pm
- Group 3; 3.45 pm -6.45 pm
Be informed that your library is still located at its former site; 5 Dar Es Salam Crescent, off Amino Kano Crescent, Wuse II.
Available in the library are:
- Internet Facilities
- Past Question Papers
- Students’ Projects
- Daily Newspapers
- Print / Electronic books & Journals
- Library Copies of Course Materials