All O/Level Student Join Our Facebook Group And Get Instant Solutions To All Questions.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW [Nigerian Students Only]
NECO GCE 2016/2017 Updates:NECO GCE Page For All Candidates, Enter Here.
Post-UTME Admission List:See List Of Schools That Has Released Their Admission List.
Venue for the registration is both at the Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden, Mkpat Enin Local Government Area and Obio Akpa campus, Oruk Anam Local Government Area, respectively.
Please note that no candidate will be screened or registered by proxy.
Therefore, all candidates are advised to appear in person for the screening/ registration exercise. Candidates are directed to follow and comply with the under listed step-by-step registration process.
A. PROCEDURE FOR SCREENING OF FRESH STUDENTS
Candidates who have accepted the offer of admission and had paid the Acceptance Fee, are to report to the University on Monday, 14th March, 2016 for the Screening Exercise at the two campuses
of the University as follows: Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden, Mkpat Enin L.G.A.
Candidates admitted into programmes in the Faculties of:
(2) Natural and Applied Sciences
(3) Engineering are to report at the main campus, Ikot Akpaden, Mkpat Enin Local Government Area for their registration and academic activities. Obio Akpa Campus, Oruk Anam L.G.A.
Candidates admitted into programmes in the Faculties of:
(3) Social and Management Sciences are to report at Obio Akpa Campus of the University, Oruk Anam Local Government Area for their registration and academic activities.
Requirement for the Screening:
Candidates are to come for the screening exercise with the following particulars:
(i) Original and photocopies of:
- Certificates (WASC, SSCE, GCE O/L, NECO, NABTEB, TC II, Etc) Students should note that only certificates or online printout of results will be accepted.
- Certificate of Origin
- Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of Age
- JAMB Registration Slip
- JAMB Result Slip (UTME)
(iii) Evidence of payment of acceptance fee.
Note: Candidates must first be screened and issued with clearance slip before they proceed to make payment of school fees and other charges. Evidence of payment of acceptance fee will be required, and must be presented before a candidate is screened.
B. PAYMENT OF SCHOOL FEES
- Fresh students should, after screening and the clearance slip obtained, should proceed to pay the prescribed school fees following the procedures outlined below.
- Returning students should also follow the procedure outline below for payment of their fees and registration.
- All students are directed to print the e-receipt of the school fees paid and take it to the Bursary Department to collect the University Official Cash Receipt. Note that no student will be registered without payment of fees.
General Procedure for Online Bio Data Registration for Fresh Students On completion of Screening and Payment of school fees, candidates are to visit the university website from any internet access point (E.g. Cybercafé) and complete the online bio-data registration process following the procedures outlined below:
1. Log on to the address: www.aksu.edu.ng from any Internet access point (e.g. CYBERCAFÉ) and you will be redirected to http://portals.aksu.edu.ng
2. Click on Student menu and select MAKE PAYMENT option. You will be redirected to http://portals.aksu.edu.ng
3. Click on the link "REGISTER NOW" under "ADMISSION'' Menu
4. Enter your Jamb Registration Number without any space and click on login.
5. A form containing your basic information appears (Personal Information) is displayed.
6. Fill the other required information and click on “CONTINUE BUTTON”.
7. Repeat step 5 above for other stages (Passport Upload, Contact Details, and Academic Details).
8. A preview page appears, confirm the information before clicking on the continue button.
9. Click on print button, to print your online registration confirmation slip.
D. COLLECTION OF OTHER REGISTRATION MATERIALS
After clearance and payment of fees, candidates should proceed to their respective faculties where they will be issued with the following registration materials by the Faculty Officer:
(i) Enrolment/ Time Table Cards
(ii) Class Admit Cards
After the faculty registration, candidates will also proceed to their respective departments for their departmental registration.
E. REGISTRATION AT THE MEDICAL CENTRES
After registration in the faculties and departments, fresh students should proceed to the University’s Medical Centre for their medical registration and submit themselves for medical examination.
F. REGISTRATION WITH THE UNIVERSITY LIBRARY
All duly registered students must also register and obtain a Library Identification Card for the use of the University Library.
Note that no student will be admitted into the University Library without
being duly registered and issued with the current University Library identification card.
G. ISSUANCE OF STUDENTS’ IDENTIFICATION CARD
After completion of registration in all the departments as stated above, students should proceed to the Students’ Affairs Division for registration and issuance of student’s identification card.
SCHOOL FEE TEMPLATE
Visit HERE for School fees schedule
The resumption calendar for the 2015/2016 Academic session is as follows:
- Monday, 14th March, 2016 - Arrival of new streets at the two campuses of the University
- Tuesday, 15th March, 2016 - Registration of new students begins
- Monday, 17th March, 2016 - Orientation for new students begins
- Monday, 21st March, 2016 - Lectures begin for new students, and - Arrival of returning students
- Tuesday, 22nd March, 2016 - Registration for returning students begins
- Monday, 28th March, 2016 - Lectures begin for the returning students.
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily