All O/Level Student Join Our Facebook Group And Get Instant Solutions To All Questions.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW [Nigerian Students Only]
NECO GCE 2016/2017 Updates:NECO GCE Page For All Candidates, Enter Here.
Post-UTME Admission List:See List Of Schools That Has Released Their Admission List.
Therefore, interested students who wish to register their Associations, Clubs and Societies are to do so before the end of First Semester of 2015/2016 Session.
Below are the list of requirements for registration of Association, Club and Society:
- Application letter requesting for Registration/ Renewal.
- Staff Adviser’s consent/Acceptance Letter to the Association/ Club/ Society.
- A copy of the Association/ Club/ Society’s Constitution (in the case of new registration) to conform with the University’s Financial Guidelines.
- A copy of the Association/ Club/ Society’s Reviewed Constitution/ Bye-Law (in the case of Renewal) to conform with the University Financial Guidelines.
- Report of activities for the previous year, to include Financial Report duly endorsed by the Staff Adviser (in the case of Renewal).
- Completed Application Form for members to be filled and returned.
- Payment of Registration/ Renewal fee of N5,000 (Five Thousand Naira Only).
- Staff Adviser must be a signatory to the Association/Club/Society Account, which must be opened with one of the Banks on Campus.
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily