Therefore, interested students who wish to register their Associations, Clubs and Societies are to do so before the end of First Semester of 2015/2016 Session.
Below are the list of requirements for registration of Association, Club and Society:
- Application letter requesting for Registration/ Renewal.
- Staff Adviser’s consent/Acceptance Letter to the Association/ Club/ Society.
- A copy of the Association/ Club/ Society’s Constitution (in the case of new registration) to conform with the University’s Financial Guidelines.
- A copy of the Association/ Club/ Society’s Reviewed Constitution/ Bye-Law (in the case of Renewal) to conform with the University Financial Guidelines.
- Report of activities for the previous year, to include Financial Report duly endorsed by the Staff Adviser (in the case of Renewal).
- Completed Application Form for members to be filled and returned.
- Payment of Registration/ Renewal fee of N5,000 (Five Thousand Naira Only).
- Staff Adviser must be a signatory to the Association/Club/Society Account, which must be opened with one of the Banks on Campus.
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily