>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
Candidates can check their admission status from following link; Unilorin Remedial Admission List
If offered provisional admission, complete the procedures below;
1. Complete the acceptance form with a NON REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) which DOES NOT constitutes part of the school fees.
a) COMPLETE THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM.
b) PRINT OUT A COPY OF THE COMPLETED FORM.
2. Proceed to UNILORIN SCHOOL OF PRELIMINARY STUDIES PROGRAMME CENTRE , FUFU, near Idofian for clearance as from MONDAY 7th March, 2016, to Friday 21st March, 2016 (from 8am till 4pm daily).
- Bring along the originals and photocopies of Remedial Form, CERTIFICATES/STATEMENTS OF RESULTS as filled on-line for the admission process. Obtain a scratch card of the O-level examination body (or bodies) of the result(s)/certificate(s), e.g. SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, CAMBRIDGE etc, used for the application process. Activate your scratch card by using it at least once but not more than twice to check the result for which the scratch card details are being indicated.
- Bring the result(s) and the attached scratch card(s) to the School of Preliminary Studies (SPS), Fufu for verification.
- Obtain the clearance certificate from the School of Preliminary Studies after the verification exercise.
4. Go to the University website at www.unilorin.edu.ng and click on the link 2015/2016 School of Preliminary Registration to complete step 3 above.
a) Print 4 copies of the completed Registration form and submit 3 copies at (SPS) CENTRE, FUFU with photocopies of your 2015/2016 JAMB REGISTRATION SLIP, evidence of payment and all your other credentials as indicated above.
5. A bank draft for Four Thousand Naira (N4,000) made payable to the School of Preliminary Studies as caution fees must be submitted by all candidates.
6. a. Accommodation is available on first come, first serve basis within and outside FUFU Campus.
- Candidates who are interested in taking accommodation from the University are to obtain accommodation form from the School of Preliminary Studies. A bank draft for Eight Thousand Naira (N8,000) made payable to the University of Ilorin for accommodation must be submitted to the Bursary Department at Fufu. Note: Bank draft for accommodation should be submitted separately from Caution fee Bank draft.
- Candidates who are interested in taking (private hostels) accommodation from the University are to obtain accommodation form from the School of Preliminary Studies. Accommodation fees for private hostels range from N30,000 to N50,000. A bank draft for the fees for the preferred hostel made payable to the School of Preliminary Studies.
7. Apart from the charges specified above, candidates are warned not to pay any additional money to anybody during or after the registration exercise.
8. Any offer of admission that is not accepted and registered on or before 21st March, 2016 would be deemed to have lapsed.
Note that lecture starts by 28th March, 2016 at the SCHOOL OF PRELIMINARY STUDIES, FUFU. All remedial students who have been admitted for Engineering Programmes must offer Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as JAMB subject combination
NB: UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN WILL NOT ADMIT ANY STUDENT IN ANY UNIVERSITY PROGRAMME WHO SCORE BELOW UTME NATIONAL MINIMUM CUT-OFF SCORE.
Congratulations to the successful students...