>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
i. It is mandatory for all Graduands to pay for the following items irrespective of attendance to the Convocation Ceremony:
a) Order of Proceedings
b) Academic Outfits
c) Certificate Scrolls
d) UNIZIK Handbook
e) UNIZIK T shirt and cap
- First Degree – N8,000.00
- Masters Degree and Postgraduate Diploma – N12,000.00
- Ph.D. - if the Graduand wants to purchase the academic gown (including all the above items) as listed in (a-e) – N40,000.00
- Ph.D. – If the Graduand wants to hire academic gown (including the above items as listed in a-e) above – N20,000.00
II. Academic outfits for all first Degree Graduands will be collected at the Faculties.
III. Academic outfits/materials for Higher Degrees will be collected at the School of Postgraduate StudiesIV. Graduands must present evidence of payment before they can collect Convocation materials.
V. Collection of Convocation materials commences on Monday, 14th March, 2016.
VI. All hired academic outfits/ gowns should be returned by the Graduands to their respective collection points not later than Wednesday, March 23, 2016. Gowns returned after that date will attract penalty.
VII. All Graduands are to assemble at the School of Postgraduate Studies (Opposite the Convocation Arena) by 9.00 am for the commencement of Procession each day.
VIII. It is compulsory for all Graduands to participate in the academic procession and to put on the approved academic regalia.
MODE OF PAYMENT
All payments to Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka should be made through the following procedure:
- Log into www.remita.net
- Click on pay a Federal government Agency
- Under the name of MDA type Nnamdi Azikiwe University
- Click on Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
- Go to name of Service purpose and click on box
- Select Convocation fees, fill out the required information
- Print out or copy the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number
- Take this RRR number to any bank of your choice and make payment
- Payment will begin on Monday, 7th March 2016.
- Luggages and bags will not be allowed into the Convocation Arena.
- Parking lots are designated and can only be used on presentation of parking card and invitation card.
- University Security Personnel and other Security Agencies will direct all vehicles to the designated parking lots.
- No form of hawking of any item will be allowed near the Convocation Arena.
- For further inquiries please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org