>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
The Academic Calendar goes thus;
- Tuesday, 29th September, 2015 - Second Semester Examinations end.
- Tuesday, 17th November, 2015 - Faculty Board of Examinations meet to consider Results
- Monday, 23rd–Tuesday, 24th November, 2015 - Business Committee of Senate Meets to consider Results.
- Wednesday, 25th – Friday, 27th November, 2015 - Senate Meets to consider Results.
- Sunday, 22nd November, 2015 - Fresh Students come into Hall of Residence
- Monday, 23rd November, 2015 - Clearance and Orientation for fresh students begin.
- Friday, 27th November, 2015 - End of Orientation for fresh students.
- Sunday, 29th November, 2015 - Old students come into Hall of residence
- Monday, 30th November, 2015 - First Semester lectures/normal course registration begin
- Monday, 21st December, 2015 - Normal course registration for students end.
- Wednesday, 23rd December, 2015 - Christmas Break for all students
- Sunday, 3rd January, 2016 - Old and new students come into Hall of Residence
- Monday, 4th January, 2016 - Late course registration for all students end.
- Monday, 18th January, 2016 - Mid-Semester Test.
- Wednesday, 20th January, 2016 - MATRICULATION
- Monday, 22nd February, 2016 - First Semester lectures end.
- Monday, 7th March, 2016 - First Semester Examinations begin with GST Courses.
- Friday, 18th March, 2016 - First Semester Examinations end.
B R E A K
- Sunday, 24th April, 2016 - Students come into Hall of Residence.
- Monday, 25th April, 2016 - Second Semester lectures begin.
- Monday, 6th June, 2016 - Mid-Semester Test.
- Monday, 18th July, 2016 - Second Semester lectures end.
- Monday, 25th July, 2016 - Second Semester Examinations begin with GST Courses.
- Monday, 15th August, 2016 - Second Semester Examinations end.
- Monday, 12th September, 2016 - Faculty Board of Examiners meet to consider results.
- Wednesday, 21st September, to Friday 23rd September, 2016 - Meeting of Senate to consider Results/end of session. This is for the information and guidance of all concerned and the general public.