>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
1. ROOTED IN EXPERIENCE OF THE FOUNDER
ABUAD is th brain child of Aare Afe Babalola, OFR, CON, SAN, LL.D, D.Litt, a Self-made man all.acclaimed University administrator; the first and the only holder of LL.D (honor's causa) of the University of London in Africa in March, 2015; the former ProChancellor of University of Lagos and Winner of NUC'sthe Best Pre-Chancellor Award (twice) ill Nigeria and the Former Chairman, Committee of Pro-Chancellors of Nigeria Universities, Winner of African Man of the Year in Education in 2014 as well as the 2016 African Leadership Magazine'S recipient of the award for Pioneering Excellence & Innovation inTertiary Education in Africa.
2. UNIQUENESS OF ABUAD
Consistent, predictable and assured academic calendar
100% FULL accreditation by NUC National Universities Cernrnisslon and Professional Bodies in all 47 programmes including seven (7) programmes in Engineering, Law, Medicine and Health Sciences, Accounting, Computer Science, Media & Communication, International Relations and Social Justice .
state-of-the-art talent Discovery Building housing 26 sporting facihtles and 15 skills.
Ultra-modem structures housing beautiful Colleges, Hostels and other utilities.
Winner 2011 Socrates Award for Best Enterprise in Africa by European Business Assembly in Oxford.
Fully residential for staff-and students.
2nd Best Private UniversitYout of 68 Private Universities in Nigeria by Webometrks in January.2Ql!5 Ranking.
3. UNPRECEOENTED LANDMARKS IN ACADEMICS
(i) Has graduated 3 set of students in 2013, 2014 and 2015.
(ii) Students obtain professional certification in Banking; Accounting, lCT, Marketing, ICAN, Computer Science and Engineering in addition to their university degrees.
(iii) Compulsory certificate in one foreign language by all students ( chinese or french) .
(iv) Best female engineering student nom ABUAD - Association of'Professional Women Bngineers-of Nigeria
(v) 2nd overall best student from ABUAD by ICAN(ATSWA)
(vi) Best brain award by Nigeria, Trust Award
(vii) Best University Law Faculty Award - Institute of Government.Research and Leadership Technology, 2012
(viii) The computer Professionals Registration Council in 2013 designated ABUAD as Centre of.Exeellenee in Cyber Security, .
INTERNSHIP,SCHOLARSHIPAND OTHER OPPORTUNITIES
(i) Internship opporfinfities for students in USA,Enghuid,China and Germany, Pan Ocean Nigeria.
(ii) Fulbright scholarsip Programme.
(iii) International Linkages, with highly ranked world universities.
(a)Centre for Mechanical Laboratory by CES Insdustries of America
(b) Scholarship Dragnet Solution Limited
(iv) Annual Scholarships by Pan Ocean' Oil Corporation.
(v) Annual Scholarships by Zartech Limitted
(vi) Annual' Scholarship training in Chinese languages in Chinese University.
(vii) Reduction of 50% tuition fees from students studying Agriculture.
(viii) Annual Scholarships for ABUAD students and teachers (N87.5m) in 2014.
(ix) Agbami Medical and Engineering professional scholarship by Chevron. Star Deep Petroleum Limited and Partners,
5. ULTRA M0DERN STRUCTURES
(i) State-of-the-art talent discovery building housing 26 sporting facilities and 15 skills.
(ii) Ultra-modern structures housing beautiful colleges, hostels and other utilities .
(iii) Fully residential for staff and students. .
6. Robust Parents/Teachers Consultative Forum,
• Freedom of religion.
For details of National and International Acknowledgements, accreditation and unique learning and teaching method, see ABUAD 6 year Scorecard and Milestone
PART A, PRE DEGREEE PROGRAMME (9 MONTHS-Admission into 100level)
PART B, DEGREE FOUNDATION PROGRAMME (18 MONTHS-Direct into 100level)
PART C, UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
(1) COLLEGE OF LAW (5years) - LL.B LAW
PART D. POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME
(1) COLLEGE OF LAW Master (LL.M)
i. Master of Law
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES:
(A) Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
The criteria for admission in to the PGD programme will be as follows:
*All candidates with Bachelor's degree from any NUC approved University must obtain a minimum of 3rd class degree in the relevant discipline.
*Candidates with Bachelor's degree.from any NUC approved University must obtain a minimum of 3rd Class degree in the relevant discipline.
*Holders of HND in relevant programmes from approved Institutions with a minimum of-Upper Credit may also be considered for admission.
(B) Master's Degree Programmes
The criteria: for admission intothe Master's Programme (M.Sc.) will be as follows:
1. All candidates must have five credit passes including English, Mathematics and two other relevant science subject at 'O' level
2. Professional Master's Degree Programme
* Candidates for professional Master's degree programme must obtain a minimum of Second Class Lower Division in the relevant discipline of Afe Babalola University or equivalent of any other University approved by teh National University Commission (NUC)
* Candidates with university degree in Third Class or HND plus a university PGD at credit level pass(ie. CGPA of 3.0/5.0) or 50% on weighted percentage average may be considered for admission into professional Master'S degree programmes,
* All candidates must demonstrate adequate intellectualcapacity, maturity and effective decision making and problem solving potentials;
3. Academic Master's Degree Programme
Candidates with Bachelor's degrees from the relevant discipline of Afe Babalola University or equivalent of any other University approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC) must obtain a-minimum of second class lower division with a CGPAof3.0/5.0 for an academic programme.
Candidates with at least a third class degree or HND and university PGD in the relevant discipline of Afe Babalola University or equivalent of any other University approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC) with CGPA of 3.0/5.0 may be considered for admission into academic Master's degree programmes.
DURATION OF POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES:
a. Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
• 2 Semesters - full Time
• 3 Semesters - Part Time
b. Master of Science Programmes
• 3 Semesters - Full Time
• 4 Semesters -Part Time
c. Master of Business Administration
• 4 Semesters - Full Time
• 6 Semesters - Part Time
DESIGNATED SELLING POINTS FOR POSTGRADUATE FORMS
• MAIN CAMPUS: AFEBABALOLA UNIVERSITY (ABUAD] , ADO-EKlTl, KM 8.5,AFE BABALOLA WAY,ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE.
• IBADAN OFFICE, EMMANUEL CHAMBERS: 80, FAJUYl ROAD EKOTEDO, lBADAN.
• ABUJA OFFlCE:EMMANUELB'OlJSE; 24, MADEIRA STREET, IMANI ESTATE, MAITAMA,ABUJA.
• LAGOS OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE. pLoT 1, BLOCK 4, CMD/JUBILEE ROAD,MAGODOGRA,LAGOS .
• PORT-HARCOURT OFFICE: EMMANUEL CHAMBERS~ 7; ABA ROAD, LEVENTIS BUS STOP, PORT-HARCOURT .
• WARRI: POSAG HALL, 76A AIRPORT ROAD,OPPOSITE OLD AIRPORT WARRI.
NOTE: That Bank Tellers are to be presented at the designated selling centers for collection of Apptication Forms. Application Form will also he available on the day of screening at the Screening Center.
POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL ACCOUNT NUMBERS
Skye Bank Plc 1771512603
Wema Bank Plc 0122203662
Ecebank Pk 2862027071
Stanbic IBTC Bank 0001462435
FCMB Bank Ptc 0483012036
ONLlNE APPLICATION FOR POSTGRADUATE
• Clickon E-Portal Oil the University Website www.abuad.edu.ng
• Download.the Application Form for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Online on the university Website: www.abuad.edu.ng
• International Applicants are required to forward their academic transcripts to the (ing, email addresses;
FOR FURTHER ENQUlRIES Contact:
1. Visit http://abuad.edu.ng or send email td email@example.com OR
2. Send a letter to the
Office of the Registrar,
Afe Babalola University
3. Call 'the following-numbers: 08127772121, 08(5431)0473; 08038521163, and 08033509150.
PART O. IMPORTANT NOTICE.
1 Beeause of FRAUDSTERS, Applicants should call the following contacts only 08127772121,08034402771, 08054-300473; 08038521l63~ and 080335.09150 and do not ENTERTAIN ANY CALL FROM ANYBODY DIFFERENT from the Phone Numbers listed above.
2. Applicants should use the designated bank accounts above.as payment made into any wrong or fraudulent-account is at the applicant's risk.
Lady Christie Oluborode