>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
The Management of Ajayi Crowther University [ACU] has approved the following policy to guide students exIt henceforth:
1. Students would be permitted to exit the campus not more than twice in a month. This must be for very important reason(s).
2. Applicants are to collect and fill designated form giving details of the purpose of the exeat; destination and duration. The FORM must be submitted to Dean, Students' Affairs at least twenty-four (24) hours before the proposed day of exit. Each exeat is for a duration of 2 hours only.
- The student must sign out and in the register at the gate
- Any student that exceeds time of return shall be penalized
- Student exeat will be permitted only on Tuesday and Thursday
- Students are advised to choosed the period that they are lecture free
- Travel passes will be considered ONLY for very cogent reasons and this will not be processed unless the parents/guardians of the student give their consent.
- The contact details of parents/wards duly registered with the University will be used for this verification exercise.
It is important to stress that the University will not be liable/accountable for students for the period that they are outside the campus.
4. Parents/guardians could only visit their wards on the 3rd Saturday of the month between the hours of 9:00am and 4:00pm