>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
Authority of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its access/pre-degree programme for the 2016/2017 academic session.
What Is NOUN Access Programme?
This programme is designed to give access to Higher Education to students who have deficiency in their 0/Level (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) results.
In this programme, admitted students will be tutored toward re-sitting the failed 0/level Subjects. Thereafter, a student will be given provisional admission into NOUN Degree Programme if:
She/he sits and passes the pen-on-paper mock examination which will precede WAEC/NECO examinations as well as sit and pass the registered 0/Level subject(s) with WAEC/NECO.
Other Details and How to Apply for NOUN Access Programme.
Applicants must possess a minimum of three credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB
DURATION AND COMMENCEMENT:
The program will run for two semesters starting from May 2016
SUBJECTS TO BE TAUGHT INCLUDE:
: English Language, Literature in English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Government, Economics, and Account
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
Contact Counsellors at the following:
• Lagos Study Centre, NERDC Agidingbi, beside Fela Shrine, lkeja.
• NOUN Study Centre Mushin, 19 Fatai Atere Way Lagos.
• NOUN Special Study Centre, Nigeria Navy, NNS QUORRA Apapa Lagos.
• NOUN Headquarter: 14/16, Ahmadu Bello WayV/1, Lagos.
• Mc earthy Study Centre: 38/ 40, Mc earthy Off Obalende Road, Opp. Ghana High Commission V/ I Lagos.