See PROCEDURE FOR 2015/2016 ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE HERE
- Verify that you have been admitted and your name is on the admission list. Click here to view the admission list
- Visit our payment website to make payment for the screening exercise. In the payment page, fill the required fields to generate your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number and proceed to any bank for payment of Three Thousand Naira (N3, 000.00) only as Screening Charges. Ensure that you use the RRR generated by our system to make payment at any commercial bank otherwise your payment will NOT be recognised by our system.
- After payment, revisit the Portal to login to your account, fill the Screening Form (phone number, school attended and results) and upload your passport photograph.
- After filling the form, Print a copy of the Screening Form and proceed to your Faculty for Screening on 22nd February, 2016 with the following documents:
- Original copies of your O/Level results i.e. (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and Grade II in addition to Diploma/NCE, IJMB for DE candidates). Note: Pre-NCE/Pre-ND is not accepted in place of O/Level results.
- Original Local Government Indigene Certificate.
- Scratch Card relevant to your O/Level results for on the spot verification from Examining bodies’ website.
- Downloaded copy of the Screening From
- Photocopies of all credentials, a file jacket and 1 passport photograph.
- On successful screening, revisit the portal to download your Admission Letter and Schedule of Fees and await the resumption date.
ALH. AMINU TUKUR
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
→Essay Competition: ElitesplanetBlog 2016/2017 Essay Competition For [Secondary School Students]Begins
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily