>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
- SCHOOL OF BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SBMT)
- Accountancy (AC)
- Banking & Finance (BF)
- Business Administration & Management (BAM)
- Marketing (MK)
- Purchasing & Supply (PS)
- Office Technology & Management (OTM)
- Public Administration (PA)
- Co-operative Economics & Management (CEM)
- SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SET)
- Agricultural/Bio Environmental Engineering (AE)
- Farm Power & Machinery Engineering (option)
- Soil/water Resources (option)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Structural Engineering (option)
- Transportation Engineering (option)
- Power (option)
- Telecommunication (option)
- Instrumentation & Control (option)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Manufacturing Engineering (option)
- Power & Plant (option)
- SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY (SEDT)
- Architecture (AR)
- Building Technology (BT)
- Urban & Regional Planning (URP)
- Quantity Surveying (QS)
- Surveying & Geo-informatics (SUG)
- SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (SIAS)
- Food Technology (FT)
- Computer Science (CS)
- Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
- Biology/Microbiology (option)
- Chemistry (option)
- Physics/Electronics (option)
- Microbiology/Biochemistry (option)
- Environmental Biology (option)
- Library & Information Science (LIS)
- Statistics (STA)
- Fisheries Technology (FIT)
- SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES (SHSS)
- Mass Communication (MC)
For Entry Requirements into National Diploma, click here
The entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes are as follows:
- Candidates are required to possess National Diploma in their chosen programme from recognized/accredited Polytechnic or Monotechnic.
- Candidates are also to possess at least five (5) relevant O’level credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings in WAEC/NECO or NABTEB (O’level Examinations).
- Candidates are required to have at least one year or two years post National Diploma Industrial Training Experience.
It is also important to NOTE that any false data entry during the on-line registration will lead to disqualification of the candidates at any time such is discovered.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- All candidates MUST first go to the school portal fpno.edu.ng, under PORTAL LINKS, depending on your interest, choose either “2016/2017 ND CONTINUOUS EDU REG” or “2016/2017 HND CONTINUOUS EDU REG” to proceed.
- Fill your Bio-data in the form and generate an invoice, print or copy out the invoice number, (you can do this on your mobile phone).
- Proceed to the Federal Poly Micro Finance bank or any UBA bank across the nation and make a payment of N8,000 (for evening/weekend students) on e-tranzact platform using your invoice number
- Return to school portal fpno.edu.ng and complete your application process. Submit your data as requested and print out your acknowledgement slip. All application procedures MUST be concluded on or before 12 midnight of Thursday, 30th June, 2016.
CALL 08087000802, 09055590766 FOR (HND)
AND 07088391544 (ND)