All O/Level Student Join Our Facebook Group And Get Instant Solutions To All Questions.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW [Nigerian Students Only]
NECO GCE 2016/2017 Updates:NECO GCE Page For All Candidates, Enter Here.
Post-UTME Admission List:See List Of Schools That Has Released Their Admission List.
Applications are invited from qualified Auditors with good track record of performance for pre-qualification and appointment as External Auditor of the University.
The following are the pre-qualification requirements to be submitted for consideration by interested and qualified Firms on or before the closing date.
- Evidence of registration/renewal with the office of the Auditor-General of the Federation.
- Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Evidence of cognate experience of 10 years with reputable organization especially institution of higher learning. Letters of award must be enclosed.
- Evidence of registration with relevant Professional Bodies.
- Evidence of payment of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) contribution in compliance with the statutory provision of the ITF Amended Act 2011.
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three years (2013, 2014, and 2015).
- VAT registration and evidence of past VAT remittance.
- Evidence of Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- List of similar audit work done with date (s) and place in the last years (supported with Completion Certificate).
- Comprehensive Company profile and organizational structure.
- Evidence of opening a Retirement Saving Account (RSA) for staff or employees with Pension
Fund Administrator supported with Completion Certificate issued by the National Pension Commission in compliance with the Pension Act.
- Evidence of Technical Qualification and experience of key personnel.
- Original documents on any aspects of the Firm’s submission may be requested for sighting.
- The advert shall not be misconstrued as commitment on the part of Federal University Oye-Ekiti nor shall it entitle any Firm to make claim to seek any idemnity from the University by virtue of having responded to the advertisement.
- Notwithstanding, the submission of pre-qualification documents, Federal University Oye-Ekiti is neither committed nor obliged to include any Audit Firm on the list for consideration.
- Federal University Oye-Ekiti reserves the right to reject/accept any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Late submission will not be accepted.
Submission of Documents
All applications with full pagination should be in ten (10) spiral bound copies (unbound submission will not be accepted) and enclosed in an envelope, sealed and marked. “Application for the Post of External Auditor “at the Top Right Corner of the envelope and addressed to:
Federal University Oye-Ekiti,
Application closes six (6) weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Only shortlisted Auditors shall be invited for interview.
Mr. Daniel A. Adeyemo Registrar & Secretary to Council
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily