All O/Level Student Join Our Facebook Group And Get Instant Solutions To All Questions.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW [Nigerian Students Only]
NECO GCE 2016/2017 Updates:NECO GCE Page For All Candidates, Enter Here.
Post-UTME Admission List:See List Of Schools That Has Released Their Admission List.
Newly admitted candidates are to proceed to the University's e-portal via http://e-portal.oauife.edu.ng from Wednesday, 20th April, 2016 to print the RRR invoice for payment of Acceptance Fee.
Candidates are required to pay appropriate charges as indicated in any branch of banks that accept Remita payment. Return to the e-portal after payment to complete registration.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION OF FRESHMEN
- Candidates who have been offered admission should upload their credentials including Birth Certificate / Sworn Declaration of Age.
- Each candidate will be required to submit his / her Registration certificate Form as downloaded to the Faculty Secretary.
- They will also be required to present the print out of the certificate form for further screening on resumption.
All screening are to be done on-line. All freshmen are expected to complete their screening before they come to campus.
PROCEDURE FOR ACCESSING THE E-PORTAL:
1. Log on to the University e-portal (e-portal.oauife.edu.ng) using your Registration Number and the Password you used last on the portal.
2. Complete the following forms correctly on the e-Portal.
(i) CERTIFICATE FORM (for not more than two sittings)
(iii) COURSE REGISTRATION FORM
(iv) BED SPACE CLEARANCE FORM (Optional)
The Course Registration Form will only be available upon:
(a) Successful filling of forms (i) and (ii) above.
(b) Payment of appropriate Charges at the banks.
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily