All O/Level Student Join Our Facebook Group And Get Instant Solutions To All Questions.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW [Nigerian Students Only]
NECO GCE 2016/2017 Updates:NECO GCE Page For All Candidates, Enter Here.
Post-UTME Admission List:See List Of Schools That Has Released Their Admission List.
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State will conduct a Post-UTME (PUTME) Screening for candidates who wish to be admitted into the University for 2016/2017 Academic year. The screening shall be conducted from Saturday 14th May to Saturday 21st May, 2016.
SEE EXAM DATE AND TIME FOR EACH STUDENTS HERE
The following shall be eligible for the screening:
1. UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 180 in the 2016/2017 UTME Results.
2. Candidates with ‘A’ Level Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
3. Candidates who possess Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
4. Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
5. Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2016/2017 UTME results.
B. 2016/2017 PUTME PROPOSED EXAMINATIONS DAYS
DATE FACULTIES AND COLLEGES/PROGRAMMES VENUE TIME
The Post UTME screening exercises would be conducted through Computer Based Test (CBT)
C. MODE OF PAYMENT
Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of N7,000.00 (Seven Thousand Naira) for processing and administrative charges.
Payment can be made through any of the following:
i. On-line Payment – visit: http://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/application/apply.php and follow the guide-lines for
ii. OOU CAMPUSES - Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Ikenne,
iii. IJEBU-ODE - Olabisi Onabanjo University Guest House, Igbeba Ijebu-Ode.
Payment should be made using FULL NAMES (IN CAPITAL LETTERS) as it appears on the JAMB slip.
BALOGUN GARUBA CHINEDU (Surname first)
D. MODE OF REGISTRATION
(1) Visit the University Registration Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng and fill and print out your Post-UTME examination slip.
Any candidate with problems should call the following Telephone Numbers
Sagamu, Ayetoro & Ibogun).
07036438383, 08052407748, 08055606475
(2) Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
i E-registration slip for UTME/DE 2016/2017 session.
ii The Printout for the POST-UTME Registration form.
iii 2016/2017 UTME Result Slip.
Candidates are advised to regularly check for further information on the examinations on the University website:
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily