Available Undergraduate Programmes:
i) 4-year Bachelor of Science in Accounting.
ii) 4-year Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.
iii) 4-year Bachelor of Science in Banking and Finance.
iv) 4-year Bachelor of Science in Mass Communication.
- Those who made Pan-Atlantic University, Lagos their first choice in the 2016/2017 UTME Application form.
- All other Candidates interested in studying at Pan-Atlantic University, Lagos who did not select Pan-Atlantic University, Lagos as their first choice.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum score of 200 in the 2016/2017 UTME Examination.
- Two advanced level passes in Arts or Social Sciences subjects.
- An OND/HND credit level in a relevant discipline
- International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB) in relevant subjects.
Application form can be obtained at sims.pau.edu.ng and application fee of N2,000.00 will be paid after filling application form online.
Post-UTME Screening Details:
Lagos: May 21st, June 18th, July 16th, August 20th and September 17th 2016.
Abuja: 13th August 2016.
For PAU School fees schedule, visit thew link below;
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily