WAEC Geography 3 (Practical & Physical Geography ) Answers ;
TO GET ANSWERS EARLIER CLICK ON THIS LINK AND LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
TO GET ANSWERS EARLIER CLICK ON THIS LINK AND FOLLOW US ON TWITTER PAGE
highlight three differences between plutonic and volcanic rocks
with the aid of diagrams,describe the mode of formation of crater lake
state three characteristics of limestone region
describe the formation of limestone pillar
in what two ways limestone important to man
Plutonic rocks solidify and crystallise beneath the earth's surface
- They are omposed of relatively large crystals due to thedue to slow cooling as a result of the insulation of the igneous melt
- Plutonic rocks generally occur within descrete, independent bodies such as batholiths, lopoliths and cupolas surrounded by different rocks.
Volcanic rocks solidify and crystallise on the earth's surface
- They are composed of very small crystals (or in the case of obsidian, volcanic glass) due to their very rapid cooling as a result of the lack of insulation of the the igneous melt
- Volcanic rocks generally occur in sequences in between different layers of sedimentary rocks or in a series of sequences of consecutive volcanic rock layers.
- Limestone is dissolved by action of rain water
- there is no thick vegetation cover in lime stone region
- they are well jointed,stony with broken landscape
- Limestone pillar is formed by joining of the stalacite & hanging from the roof to the stalagmite growning from the floor of the cave
- It is a region of source of underground water
- used in smelting of iron & tin
-water resource are classified as-
a) Environmental resource- these are due to vegetation of environmental factors in the surrounding.
- Animal resources- there are use for the animal in order to make for the importances in the resources
-Sources of food supply; Fishing in Ocean, lakes and rivers are known to provide food for man in form of fish etc
- Agricultural purposes;water from rivers, lakes, wells, boreholes, etc are use for irrigation purposes
- Domestic uses; water from lakes, rain, rivers, boreholes are used for cooking, washing, bottling, and drinking
- problems of irrigation chanels; the process of control the use of artificial water through the irrigation process
Transportation problems; through the process of using of oil spillage can affect the use of water in the mans%s use
- High Cost of Maintenance; the high cost of maintenance indicates the application of maintenance of the channels 6a)
- Climate: is the average weather condition of a place over a long period of time
- Temperature - Thermometer
- Pressure - Barometer
- Rainfall - Rainguage
- Sunshine - Photometer
- Humidity - Hygrometer
- To understand human settlement as per the temperature areas for convinent habitation
- To understand vegetation that is the temperature & rainfall of the people
- To understand formation of soil
- To study weather & climate provide means of employment for people
solar system is the collection of eight planets and their
moons in orbit round the sun, together
with smaller bodies in the form of
asteroids, meteoroids, and comets.
i) the Planets
i) Size: The diameter of the Earth at the equator is 12,756 km (7,926 miles), and its
circumference or distance around the
Earth at the equator is 40,075 km (24,901
ii)Composition The composition of the Earth consists of the solid and liquid portion and the atmosphere or gaseous portion.
iii) Atmosphere The atmosphere of the Earth consists of 79% Nitrogen (N2), 20% Oxygen (O2) and
1% of other gases such as Carbon Dioxide
iv) Force fields The Earth has two major force fields: gravity and magnetism.
v) Gravity Gravity is the force at a distance that attracts objects of mass toward each
other. The force of gravity from the Earth
holds down our atmosphere, oceans and
CALL MR CHINEKS ON 08107431933 TO SUBSCRIBE FOR WAEC Geography 3 (Practical & Physical Geography ) Answers
LINK(ONLINE ANS) = N300
SUBSCRIPTION ENDS 30 MINUTES BEFORE EXAM COMMENCES
Subscribe At Cheaper Rate By Clicking Here!!!
Online Answers comes 1hrs:30mins after the Commencement.GOODLUCK!!!
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily