- Course registration will open from the 4th – 18th of April 2016 (2 weeks).
- Late registration will be from the 18th– 25th of April 2016 after a payment of N500 to the UNN account. (1 Week)
- All external candidates are expected to register online for any course they intend to take this semester.
- Any student who fails to register within these specified dates has lost the semester in view.
- Any challenge on course registration or missing courses should get to the ICT unit (Access Bank Building) latest 11th April, 2016.
- Henceforth any student who fails to register for his courses online is deemed to have lost that session in question.
- You must purchase the Result checking card and check your results for second semester 2014/2015 session to be enabled to register your courses for the 2015/16 second semester courses.
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily