- Social Policy and Public Administration (DSP)
- Crime Management, Prevention and Control (DCM)
- Environmental Chemistry (DEC)
- Computer Science (DCS)
- Sharia’a and Civil Law (DSCL)
1. Candidates should be holders of First Degree (Second Class Upper Division) in relevant field with evidence-based teaching experience of not less than 2 years in the University, Polytechnic ,College of Education or Secondary School;
2. Candidates with Master or PhD Degree in relevant fields are of higher advantage.
Method of Application:
Interested individuals should forward three copies of the following documents for submission at Room 10, Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Yobe State University, Damaturu;
- Application Letter
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopy of credentials and other evidences.
Application should be submitted on or before 12th April, 2016.
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily