>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
A) COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
DEPARTMENT OF ARTS & SOCIAL SCIENCES EDUCATION
- B.A. (Ed) English /Education
- B.Sc. (Ed) Education/ Economics
- B. Ed Business Education
- B.Sc. (Ed) Education/Chemistry
- B .Sc.(Ed) Education/Physics
- B. Ed Educational Management
DEPARTMENT OF ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES
- B. A. English and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and International Relations
- B.A Philosophy
DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTING
- B.Sc. Accounting
- BSc. Public Administration
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Marketing & Advertising
- B. Sc. Entrepreneurship
DEPARTMENT OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
- B .Sc. Applied Microbiology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Science & Diplomacy
- Candidates who sat for the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with minimum score of 180.
- Direct Entry Candidates (who have completed their admission process with JAMB and have obtained the IJMB form) can also apply.
- WAEC, NECO, NABTEB: Five (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language for all courses. For example:
- For B.A. English and Literary Studies, a credit in Literature-in-English is required.
- For B.A. History and International Relations, a credit in History or Government is required.
- For B.Sc. Accounting, a credit in Mathematics is required.
- For B.Sc. Economics, a credit in Mathematics is required.
- For B.Sc. Marketing and Advertising, a credit in Mathematics is required.
- For B.Sc. Political Science and Diplomacy, a pass in Mathematics is acceptable.
- For B.Sc. Applied Microbiology, a credit in Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology is required.
- For B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry, a credit in Chemistry and two of Physics, Biology and Mathematics is required.
- For B.Sc. Physics with Electronics, a credit in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or Biology is required.
To enjoy an optimal learning and research experience at Veritas University, your computer must meet the following minimum technical requirements.
- Minimum Hardware Requirements
- Processor: 1.6GHz or faster
- Operating System: Windows XP (Home or Professional), Windows Vista, or Windows 7, 32 or 64-bit, Ubuntu, Mac
- Memory: 1GB of RAM or greater
- 40 GB Hard drive (or equivalent storage medium)
- Display setting capable of at least 800×600
- Internet Explorer version 6 or higher, and/or Firefox 3 or higher
- Adobe Flash Player 9 or higher
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 9 or higher.
NB: Your admission to the University is subject to your having genuine academic qualifications in the prescribed subjects above. This will be checked and certified during registration. Failure to comply with this provision will automatically nullify your admission.
Post-UTME Application Procedure:
All interested Candidates must complete the Veritas University, Abuja on-line application form via www.veritas.edu.ng/admission
Filling Veritas University, Abuja Manual Application Form: The completed form and the payment teller must be scanned and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org after paying the non-refundable sum of Five Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N5,500.00) only into any of the following University accounts;
GTB BANK: Name: Veritas University Account No: 0024642120
FIDELITY BANK: Name: Veritas University Account No: 4110006977
ZENITH BANK Name: Veritas University Abuja Account No: 1013201758