AAUA Reparation Fee Payment Procedure:
- Students are to proceed to any of the branches of the listed banks to make payment for reparation fees of N25,000 naira only.
· Sky Bank Plc · First Bank Plc · Access Bank Plc · Stabic IBTC Bank · Wema Bank · Zenith Bank · Heritage Bank.
- After payment, student should collect confirmation slip from the bank.
- Visit http://eportal.aaua.edu.ng/frontend and click on “reparation fee” link and confirm your reparation payment by entering your Reg. / Matric No. and Confirmation Order Number printed on the confirmation slip.
- After successful confirmation, students are to print their reparation acknowledgement slip by entering the Reg/Matric No.
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
→Essay Competition: ElitesplanetBlog 2016/2017 Essay Competition For [Secondary School Students]Begins
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily