All O/Level Student Join Our Facebook Group And Get Instant Solutions To All Questions.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW [Nigerian Students Only]
NECO GCE 2016/2017 Updates:NECO GCE Page For All Candidates, Enter Here.
Post-UTME Admission List:See List Of Schools That Has Released Their Admission List.
AAUA Reparation Fee Payment Procedure:
- Students are to proceed to any of the branches of the listed banks to make payment for reparation fees of N25,000 naira only.
· Sky Bank Plc · First Bank Plc · Access Bank Plc · Stabic IBTC Bank · Wema Bank · Zenith Bank · Heritage Bank.
- After payment, student should collect confirmation slip from the bank.
- Visit http://eportal.aaua.edu.ng/frontend and click on “reparation fee” link and confirm your reparation payment by entering your Reg. / Matric No. and Confirmation Order Number printed on the confirmation slip.
- After successful confirmation, students are to print their reparation acknowledgement slip by entering the Reg/Matric No.
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily