All O/Level Student Join Our Facebook Group And Get Instant Solutions To All Questions.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW [Nigerian Students Only]
NECO GCE 2016/2017 Updates:NECO GCE Page For All Candidates, Enter Here.
Post-UTME Admission List:See List Of Schools That Has Released Their Admission List.
Available Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes for 2016/2017
1. Aerospace Engineering (Aeromechanical Option).
2. Aerospace Engineering (Avionics Option).
3. Supply Chain Management.
The PGD in Aerospace Engineering at AFIT is a one-year programme that is specially designed to prepare candidates for one-year MSc programme in aerospace engineering at Cranfield University, United Kingdom (UK). Candidates, who on completion of the PGD programme, wish to enroll for the Masters’ Programme at Cranfield University, UK can choose to specialize in one of the following fields:
a. MSc Aerospace Vehicle Design (Airframe and Airframe Systems Option).
b. MSc Aerospace Vehicle Design (Avionics Systems Design Option).
c. MSc Thermal Power.
d. MSc Computation Fluid Dynamics.
e. MSc Flight Dynamics.
Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes in Aerospace Engineering. A minimum grade of Second Class Honours in Engineering, Material Sciences or Physics.
Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes in Supply Chain Management. A minimum grade of Second Class Honours in Purchasing & Supply and other related fields.
Steps To Apply
For a successful application, candidates are expected to complete two basic steps below:
a. Payment to e-Transact
b. On-line registration
PGD Candidates should visit any branch of commercial bank and make payment of N5,000.00 only exclusive of bank charges. There is no account number, applicants should simply ask for E-Transact PGD account. After payment, the bank teller would give a print out which will be needed to proceed with online registration. In the print-out there are two numbers namely:
a. Receipt No.
b. Confirmation No.
13. Visit AFIT Website on http://www.afit.edu.ng and click on Direct Entry Registration Link. Kindly select PGD. Insert the Receipt No and Confirmation No from the bank.
14. On the registration Form, fill in your bio-data and other relevant information (post-secondary information, employment history) as seen on the page and click on continue (Note: your phone number is your identity on the portal.Kindly provide a valid phone number).
15. Upload your necessary documents and as well your passport photograph as seen on the page. Click on continue to print an acknowledge copy of your successful application.
For further enquiry, you may wish to contact us on the following numbers:09028134088, 09051543481.
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily