>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
Consequently, certain decisions have been taken with a view to encouraging the university community to use the library and its resources maximally. The decision of the Management is as follows:
- Management resolved to make the library conducive for users.
- Lecturers are advised to bring their students to the library to acquaint them with library holdings in their areas of study.
- Lecturers are enjoined to give the students library based assignments to be used for continuous assessments.
- Lecturers are advised to deposit some of their personal books and photocopies of articles in the library for consultation in doing their various assignments.
- Lecturers are to inform students that the university library has been mandated to keep a register of active library users with a view to rewarding them at the end of the session.
- Also, lecturers should bring to the attention of students that the library record will be considered along with student's GPA of those who fall within first class and second class upper for the purpose of awarding scholarships.
The library is ready to provide other professional services through a team of competent professionally trained staff from time to time. Yo are enjoined to seek for assistance to support your teaching, and research activities.