At the meeting held in the Senate Chamber, the following decisions were taken:
1. Ratification of the steps taken by Management which led to the closure of the University.
2. That Mr. Tunji Michael Ekpeti could not be reinstated immediately until Council meets.
3. Senate approved the establishment of a bipartisan committee to find out the immediate and remote causes for inadequate supply of power and water on the campus.
4. The issue of unauthorized fine in the halls of residence should be dealt with administratively.
5. That Academic Studies should not resume until all the pending issues have been resolved.
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily