>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
Guidelines on Subject Combinations for the Qualifying Examination and Selection of Courses and Faculties.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants are to:
- pay the sum of eleven thousand naira (N11,000.00) by the usage of ATM Card (Verve or Master Card)
- Log on to the University website: www.eksu.edu.ng or http://portal.eksu.ng
- Click on Pre-Degree Application
- Supply basic information requested
- Click on inter switch logo for payment
- Enter the information requested for validation
- Fill the application form and submit after completion
- Print a copy of the form after submission
- Attach a photocopy of every credential to the duly printed form and submit at the Directorate of Pre-Degree Programmes Office (at the Ifaki Ekiti Campus of the University Campus), for issuance of Examination Permit.
a. Only candidates with Examination Permits issued by the Directorate will be allowed to write the Qualifying Examination.
b. All candidates seeking admission into the Pre-Degree Programmes must note that admission into the University is not automatic.
c. Pre-Degree students are required to take the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and obtain the National Minimum UTME Cut-off Mark as may be fixed by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board.
d. Only candidates who are successful in the internal Pre-Degree Examinations conducted by the Directorate of Pre-Degree Programmes would be considered for admission into 100 Level of the University.
CLOSE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM: Postponed till further notice.
DATE OF QUALIFYING EXAMINATION
The Qualifying Examination will hold at the Ifaki-Ekiti Campus at a date to be announced in due course.