All O/Level Student Join Our Facebook Group And Get Instant Solutions To All Questions.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW [Nigerian Students Only]
NECO GCE 2016/2017 Updates:NECO GCE Page For All Candidates, Enter Here.
Post-UTME Admission List:See List Of Schools That Has Released Their Admission List.
Applicants should possess a minimum of 5 credit passes including English Languages and Mathematics in not morethan two (2) examination Sittings.
The programme is an intensive nine (9) months teaching and coaching lessons in the following areas: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geography.
- To apply for Basic Studies (Pre-Degree) Programme, candidates are to pay a non-refundable application fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) online and via bank.
- AFTER PAYMENT: Log into www.fupre.edu.ng Click on Basic Studies Registration link
- Read the instructions and click Start Registration button
- Fill the Online Application Form
- Enter the Bank Teller details into the appropriate space
- SUBMIT and print the confirmation page
Deadline for submission of application forms is July 29, 2016.
NB: Admission to FUPRE 100 Level disciplines will be based on the average of final Basic Studies Examination and JAMB Scores.
Arising from the vision of making the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, Delta State a top-rate university with the ability to attract the brightest students, the institution invites application from suitably qualified candidates into its Basic Studies (pre-degree) programme in September 2016 for prospective candidates for science and engineering disciplines.
The aim of the programme is to:
1. Improve prospective students’ performance in the WASC/ NECO/GCE and equivalent examinations in order to
enhance and meet the admission requirements in Science and Engineering programmes.
2. Prepare candidates adequately for the UTME and Post-UTME examinations to enhance their admission
chances into these programmes.
3. Improve the quality of candidates seeking admission into FUPRE and other universities’ 100 level programmes.
The programme is an intensive nine (9) months teaching and coaching lessons in the following areas:
– English Language
Prospective students are invited to apply on or before July 30, 2016. Admission forms and details of the fees are available online at www.fupre.edu.ng or the Registrar’s Office. Deadline for submission of application forms is Friday, July 29, 2016.
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily