>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
Interim Joint Matriculation Board (I.J.M.B) is a programme moderated by Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. It is a programme that enables students gain direct admission into 200level without Joint Admission Matriculation Board (J.A.M.B) examination. I’ll not be wrong to say I.J.M.B was designed to ameliorate problems of admission for candidates seeking admission into Nigeria University instead of JAMB.The examination was formerly conducted in May in designated Polytechnics and colleges Of Education, while the results was released by August. But guess what? Things have gone better. The examination for IJMB is now february every year. One of the major reasons its better this way is because candidate do not need to be scared of direct entry form closing soon. Another reason is that the result comes earlier than usual. This will enable student know their points on time and therefore choose universities and courses that will guarantee them admission prior to july when various schools will begin POST U.T.M.E i.e. between April and June, students are to purchase a direct entry form from JAMB office and apply to any school of their choice. When admission begins in September and October, they are then short listed for admission into their chosen institution. The number of subjects a student can enter for is (3)in respect to their chosen profession. Mean While, candidates with deficiency in O’level English Language and Mathematics can also remedy these subjects by registering for the O’level. SCORES GRADES POINTS
70-100% A 5Points
60-69% B 4Points
50-59% C 3Points
45-49% D 2Points
40-44% E 1Points
39%Below F 0 Points For a student that register for (3) Sujects with grade such as;
Physics. : A
Chemistry. : B
Biology. : C The Total number of points scored will be as follows:
Physics A= 5Points
Chemistry B= 4Points
Biology C= 3Points
Total 12 Point + 1 Points Bonus A point is awarded to the point scored by every candidate provided he or she do not score (F) in any of the subject entered for.
1. The first thing to do is to obtain the IJMB admission form which is #10,000. You can either pay for the form online which is the easiest way or pay via bank deposit.
2. -------->CLICK HERE TO PAY FOR IJMB ADMISSION FORM ONLINE
AFTER PAYMENT PRINT THE IJMB ADMISSION FORM OUT VIA THE LINK BELOW
NOTE: KINDLY GIVE US A CALL ON 08130096868 OR 08081313343 TO NOTIFY US BEFORE YOUR PAYMENT SO THAT WE CAN BE AWARE AND SEND THE IJMB FORM TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AFTER MAKING THE PAYMENT!!
If you want to pay for IJMBSCHOOL fee -------> CLICK HERE
If you want to pay for IJMB ACCOMODATION fee -------> CLICK HERE
If you want to pay for IJMB RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS and PAST QUESTIONS -------> CLICK HERE
If you can't pay online, then do pay the form fee which is currently ₦10,000, to the following account number if you can't come down to the school
we will send the form to your email address as you pay #10,000 or you come down to the school to obtain the form
BANK NAME: FIDELITY ACCOUNT
ACC NAME: GRADEPOINT INTERNATIONAL
ACCOUNT NO.: 5600124717
3. After paying, do fill the printed form with CAPITAL LETTERS
4. Attach your passport to the designated area on the form.
5. Go back to the nearest cyber cafe to you and scan the form you have already filled, and also scan the teller copy you were issued at the bank.
6. Send all the scanned data to our email ( email@example.com )
7. Within 2 to 4 hours, a reply will be sent to you via the email you used to send the scanned data to us, the email will include other few details you need to know as an IJMB students.
Finally, we would call you to ask if you have any question or clarification you want us to answer or make.
ABOUT THE IJMB SCHOOL
GRADEPOINT CITADEL OF ADVANCED STUDIES (GPCAS) is the IJMBSCHOOL where you can enrol for the IJMB program.
GPCAS is located in Ilorin, Kwara State at Irewolede opposite Sawmill. Here at GRADEPOINT CITADEL, we have veteran lecturers who impact our IJMB students according to the IJMB syllabus. All our lecturers at GRADEPOINT CITADEL have all passed through the IJMB program so they know what to offer students in relation to their various subjects-combination.
Also our lecturers are IJMB examiners. They mark IJMB papers every year and this is one of the way we render helping hands to our students. GRADEPOINT CITADEL run the program every year and we have students from various states in Nigeria who are currently undergoing the program with us.
The registration for 2016/2017 is still in progress with the closing date yet to be announced.
Standard accommodation for distant students is available with conducive environment.
Students who do not have O'level result can come for the program and they will enrol for WAEC GCE,NECO GCE or NABTEB with us along side with the program.
Many students Have passed through GRADEPOINT CITADEL into universities of their choices. GRADEPOINT is affiliated with UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN (UNILORIN) and KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY (KWASU). We process the admission of most of our students into these two universities.
It is not that we can't process it into other universities but because of these two reasons :
1) UNILORIN and KWASU academic calendar is very fast. They are independent on any other universities. Their education is very fast compare to all other universities in Nigeria and we know for sure that every parents want fast education for their children.
2) UNILORIN and KWASU do not strike. When other universities are on strike, these two universities are on the move. They don't waste time.
If a student enters any of these two universities into 200level,such student can be rest assure of spending two more years if he/she is into 4years course and three more years if he/she is into 5years course.
GRADEPOINT CITADEL OF ADVANCED STUDIES (GPCAS) is the IJMBSCHOOL where you will receive competent lectures and you will be confident of facing INTERIM JOINT MATRICULATION BOARD EXAMINATION (IJMBE) with boldness.
GRADEPOINT CITADEL WHERE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR THE IJMB PROGRAM
(a) Five O/L credit passes as contained in jamb brochure (Max of 2 sittings)
(b) Awaiting result can also apply but O/L result must be available before University admission in September 2016
(c) Twelve (12) Passports Photograph
N.B Awaiting result can also apply but O/L result must be available before University admission in September 2016. No JAMB/ PUTME score is needed for admission for the IJMB A’level Programme.
WHY SHOULD I APPLY FOR IJMB?
You must have heard so much about the Interim Joint Matriculation Board Programme.
However you may not know the numerous advantages that awaits you as an IJMB student.
The Following will beam your 'head light' in the right direction.
-Direct admission to 200L in any university
-No need for UTME or PUTME
-Results are valid for over fifteen years
-Students have several university choices to choose from
-The programme prepares students for the university environment
-Students offer just 3-subjects
-Programme is only for nine(9) months. in this season of JAMB cut off mark....IJMB is surely the best route to university admission.
FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTIONS (FAQ)
WHAT IS IJMB ?
The full meaning is INTERIM JOINT MATRICULATION BOARD is an advanced level programme that secures students 200 level admission in NIGERIA and foreign universities via direct entry.
WHAT YEAR DID IJMB START?
IJMB was established in 1970 by the Interim Common Services Agency[ICSA].
HOW DO I KNOW IJMB IS RECOGNIZED AND CERTIFIED BY NUC FOR 200LEVEEL ADMISSION?
The programme is certified by NUC(Nigeria University Commission) CHECK PAGE 4 OF JAMB BROCHURE, ITEM 2.2(2) TO CONFIRM IJMB AS A REQUIREMENT FOR UNIVERSITY EDUCATION ALSO CONFIRM IN PAGE 2(ENTRY BY DIRECT APPLICATION(DE) SECTION 1.0.05).
WHAT IS THE DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME?
The time frame for the programme is NINE MONTHS divided into two semesters.
ARE THERE LIMITATIONS TO THE COURSE I CAN STUDY WITH IJMB RESULT/CERTIFICATE?
NO, IJMB result qualifies students to study any of their desired courses in the university be it Science, Social science or Art courses.
WHAT IS THE VALIDITY PERIOD OF IJMBE RESULT?
The good news is that it DOES NOT expire like UTME,REMEDIAL result which is just for a year.Consequently, the result can be used for many years.
HOW DO I KNOW THE BEST INSTITUTE TO ENROLL WITH?
Statistics show ostensibly that 95 per cent of candidates that enrolled with us passed the examination with very good grades annually and we dont just leave our candidates after the examination
– we assist with admission processing and still keep in touch to help solve any issue that may arise in the university thus you gain a great deal by boarding our train.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR THE PROGRAMME?
* Students seeking admission into the university.
* Students who failed UTME/ POST UTME EXAM.
* Students who passed UTME/ POST UTME EXAM but unable to gain admission.
* Students with awaiting results.
* Fresh graduate from Secondary school.
* Students who do not have their O’ level result complete.
* Students who did not write UTME at all.
* Anyone that wishes to pass through university regardless of academic background, tribe, status etc
I AM MARRIED, WORKING OR CAN'T COME FOR THE LECTURES CAN I STILL ENROLL?
Yes you can. call for details on that.
HOW DO I KNOW IF IJMB IS REAL?
Its simple, we have several ijmb results of our ex. students who are now in the university of their choices to show as an evidence that we are genuine and real. Currently now, we have several students in the hostel right now who came from various states in NIGERIA for the program. When you get here, you will see them and you will be rest assure that you are in a safer hands.
WHAT ABOUT RELIGION? DOES IT AFFECT THE IJMB PROGRAM?
No! we are not bias in this aspect. Every friday, christain do their fellowship and muslim do theirs separately.
WHAT ARE THE MERITS OF THE PROGRAMME?
* The programme is available for all university courses.
* The result gives you direct admission into 200 level in the university
* Its the ONLY A’ LEVEL PROGRAMME that allows instalmental payment.
* You dont have to write UTME exam.
* JAMB/REMEDIAL offers 100 level admission but IJMBE gives 200 level admission.
* With JAMB you can only choose a university but IJMBE offers multiple options for admission.
* Once you are admitted for this programme , it is like you are in 100 level because after the completion of the programme, you will start from 200 level in the university.
* Affordable school fees and hostel with good facilities.
CAN I PAY THE SCHOOL FEES ON INSTALMENT?
You can pay the school fees installmentally but must be completed before the final exams.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN IJMB?
Contact the IJMB MANAGEMENT now on 08130096868, 08081313343
Download The Admission Application Form By CLICKING HERE [309KB]