>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
The governing baord of BHUTH invites applications for the post of director of administration.
Applicants for the post of director of administration must possess the following qualifications as well as the criteria stated below:
1. A professional degree in Health services, public administration or hospital administration
2. Minimum of 8 years to 10 years post qualification professional experience at a level not below the post of chief administrative officer in a teaching hospital or other similar comparable institution
3. Membership of institute of health service administrators of Nigeria is an added advantage
4. Must be a dedicated believer in the Lord Jesus who believes and upholds ECWA Articles of Faith
DUTIES/ JOB DESCRIPTION
Successful candidates shall
1. serve as secretary to the management board
2. conduct the correspondence of the board and keep the records of the hospital.
3. Be responsible to the CMD for the day to day general administration of the teaching hospital
4. Serve as chief administrative adviser to the chief medical director on general administrative matters
5. Take charge of the general administration of the administrative department
6. Participate in formulation, execution and review of policies as directed by the chief medical director and for the board
7. Coordinate the activities of support departments in the hospital
8. Perform such other functions as the board or the CMD as the case may be, may from time to time assign to him/her
The remuneration and other conditions of service shall be as set out by the board of managment of the hospital guided by what is obtained in other nigerian tertiary hospitals.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Each candidate should submit 15 copies of his/her written application with detailed CV/ Resume duly signed and dated providing the information as stated hereunder:
Date and place of birth
state of origin
Number of children with age
schools attended with academic/ professional qualifications obtained with dates
Previous employment indicating post with dates
Administrative and managerial positions held with dates
Research and publication with dates
Write not more than five pages essay on your vision and organization of teaching hospital administrative department
Names and addresses of three referees one of whom should be the chief executive of his/ her present or last place of work and who should be in a position to attest the candidates academic professional and managerial abilities as well as moral character and uprightness
Applicants must be their referees to send their reports on the applicants direct to Director of administration marked DA top left hand corner of the envelop under confidential covers
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications by registered courier to
Director of adminisration/ secretary to the board
Bingham university teaching hospital
23, Zaria by pass
Jos, Plateau State
All applications must be sent within 6 weeks from the date of publication of this advert.
No application will be entertained after closing date.
Only shortlisted applicants with appropriate credentials will be invited for interview.
Signed: Director of Administration