All O/Level Student Join Our Facebook Group And Get Instant Solutions To All Questions.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW [Nigerian Students Only]
NECO GCE 2016/2017 Updates:NECO GCE Page For All Candidates, Enter Here.
Post-UTME Admission List:See List Of Schools That Has Released Their Admission List.
Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Legal Services (Contracts and Advisory)
* Serves as a point of legal advice on local and international commercial contracts.
* Liaises with relevant departments and divisions to draft, review and or interpret contractual agreements, ensure that contracts entered by Etisalat are consistent with corporate and governmental laws, rules and regulations
* Advice Etisalat on legal matters relating to corporate and project finance contracts and assist departments in the closure of financial transactions to the best interest of Etisalat.
* Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to the unit's activities.
* Continuously assist in reviewing the unit/team's activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
* Assist in identifying required resources, personnel and funding to achieve the unit/ function's strategy.
* Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
* Liaise with individual departments & divisions and provide advice on legal issues arising from contracts.
* Review and vet contracts and legal agreements including memoranda of understanding (MoUs) or agreement (MoAs), letters of intent and other related documents.
* Research and proffer opinion on any legal inquiries or issues of a contractual nature arising out of the interpretation and application of contracts and agreements.
* Ensure that terms and conditions set out in contractual documentation are legally valid, consistent with Etisalat's policies, rules and regulations, and are in the organisation's best interest.
* Coordinate with tender committees and concerned departments/divisions in drafting and finalizing tender documentation. Provide legal assistance to tender committees in tender amendment, tender process management, contract negotiation and finalization.
* Provide assistance in litigation by or against contractors or other parties arising out of contracts, agreements, or similar documentation.
* Ensure the set up and maintenance of a database of all contractual documents and related legal documentation.
* Ensure safe custody of all tenders and contracts.
* Assist in implementing the unit's work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
* Assist in planning and managing the human and material resources of the unit to optimize performance, morale and enhance productivity.
* Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
* Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates' performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
* Ensure adequate training and development is delivered to employees in the Contract and Tender review and management processes.
* Monitor and control the budgetary needs of the unit/function.
* Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Head, Commercial and Corporate Services.
* Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Commercial and Corporate Services.
* First degree in Law.
* Postgraduate/ professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
Experience,Skills & Competencies:
* Six (6) to Eight (8) years work experience with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role.
* Telecoms Regulations
* Legislation and Compliance
* Legal Contract Drafting
* Conflict Management and Dispute Resolution
* Team Management
* Passion for Excellence
* Empowering people
* Growing people
* Team work
* Customer Focus
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily