>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
A new private university located in the old Mid-Western Region of Nigeria has vacancy for the position of:
- Job TypeFull Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 15 years
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial Education / Teaching
The ideal candidate must have sound knowledge that will drive the administrative processes of a private university for maximum efficiency and effectiveness. He/She should be capable of:
- Promoting effective and efficient implementation of policies approved by the Governing Council.
- Developing functional policies/plans, and presentation of sound and well researched proposals to the Council.
- Maintaining an efficient administrative system; installing an efficient system of handling university records, and carrying out routine administrative matters.
- Identifying and implementing learning and development needs for administrative staff.
- Handling materials management, including maintenance of all university’s property and equipment, supply and control of stationery and consumables.
- Liaising with appropriate government organs, including JAMB. NIJC and other bodies.
- Position-specific skills that will ensure immediate performance gains; resourcefulness and self-motivation.
- Entrepreneurial skills; results orientation, and ability to read and interpret documents such as governmental regulations, legal documents, operating instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; communication skills; interpersonal and relationship skills; organizational skills and motivation to work on self initiative; presentation and negotiation skills.
- Experience in the use of a personal computer to prepare correspondence, reports, charts, etc.
- Experience in the use of internet and fast communication networks.
- The ideal candidate should have sound bachelor's and postgraduate degrees in Social or Management Sciences or Law.
- An MBA or professional qualification/ membership of ICSA, ICAN, CIPM, NIM and other recognized bodies will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of fifteen years post graduation experience, out of which ten years should be in a management position.
Applicants should send their application letter and CVs to email@example.com