>>>...Continue Reading After The Below Advertisement...>>>
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS & CONDITIONS OF SERVICENote: The DSSC and SSC is open to both civilians and serving military personnel. However, only serving military personnel sponsored by any of the Services of the Nigerian Armed Forces to civil institutions shall be considered.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants are to follow the procedures below to apply online free of charge;
- Log on to www.nigerianarmyms.ng to create an account. Ensure to read the Qualification Criteria.
- From the Home Page, Select SSC or DSSC application.
- On successful registration, you will receive an email notification containing your login details.
- Click on ‘Login’ to complete the application form.
- Ensure all required documents are uploaded:
-evidence of membership of any professional body.
-certificate of state of origin.
-birth certificate or age declaration.
Successful applicants are required to present their printed photo-slip to the selection board during interview.
All applications must be submitted not later than 13th June 2016.
STRONG NOTICE: Applicants can only submit one application. Either Apply for SSC or DSSC. Applicants who submit more than one application WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.