Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) 2016/2017 Post-UTME & DE Form Out- See Exam Date & Applictaion GuidelinesThe Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED), Ijagun wishes to inform prospective candidates that the POST-UTME screening application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is now available.
(i) Candidates who chose TASUED as their first most preferred institution in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and scored a minimum of 180 in UTME.
(ii) Direct Entry candidates who chose TASUED as their first most preferred and/or second most preferred institution for theAcademic Session and have applied through Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB).
(iii) Candidates seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 180 in UTME.
(iv) Direct Entry candidates seeking a change of institution to Tai Solarin University of Education and obtained Direct Entry JAMB form.
Steps To Apply
- Candidates should apply online with the payment of application fee of One thousand naira only (N1,000.00). In addition, a processing fee of six thousand two hundred naira only (N6,200) for first choice candidates and Nine thousand two hundred naira (N9200) for categories of candidates in (iii) and (iv) above seeking change of institution to TASUED, payable with Master card or VISA ATM card (Please print out your receipt after payment).
- Visit the TASUED website by typing www.tasued.edu.ng on the web page. NB: Only the www.tasued.edu.ng has the legitimate and authentic platform for the post UTME registration form.
- Click Post-UTME Registration Form. Candidates are strongly advised to click the University Degree Brochure and carefully study the O'Level requirements for the courses applied for, before registration.
- Complete the Registration Form by providing the required information;
- Submit your form by clicking submit button.
- Print out an identification slip containing your colour passport photograph. The printed slip will serve as candidate's identification / admission card for the screening test.
REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR POST UTME / DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING REGISTRATION
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Date of Birth
- Passport Size Picture (File Size: 20KB max, File Format: JPEG (i.e. jpg)
- JAMB Registration Number
- Post O'Level Qualifications obtained with grade (where applicable)
- UTME Score (Range: 180-400) (where applicable)
- Detailed O'Level Results
Screening shall be conducted on June 18th and 19th, 2016 for all UTME students. at the Main Campus of the University, by 7.00am. The screening date for Direct Entry (200 Level) applicants shall be announced at a later date.
Candidates' participation in the screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for entry into Tai Solarin University of Education.
The sale of online form registration closes Wednesday 17th June, 2016.
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily