NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) IN HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
This is a terminal programme structured for two years: four semesters of College work and 1 year of supervised industrial work experience.
- 5-credit level passes in WASC/GCE/SSCE/NECO in not more than 2 sittings. Biology or Agricultural Science or Health Science and any 4 of the following: Economics or Commerce / English / Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics or Statistics / Food and Nutrition or Home Mgt / Health Science / Geography.
- Applicants must pass the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) organised by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) in the following subjects: English and Biology or Agricultural Science and any 2 of the following: Economics / Mathematics / Physics / Chemistry.
- Interested applicants are to complete the Wavecrest post-UTME form online via: www.wavecrest.edu.ng
- Pay the appropriate application fee of Two Thousand Five Hundred (2,500) Naira only at the designated bank; United Bank for Africa (UBA), Iganmu Branch; Account Name - Wavecrest College; Account Number - 100-053-9264; Sort Code 033-150-118.
- You will then be invited to attend the Wavecrest College screening exercise.
- Bring along original and copies of your statement of results /transcripts, certificates, proof of payment, and 1 passport photograph.
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily