All O/Level Student Join Our Facebook Group And Get Instant Solutions To All Questions.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW [Nigerian Students Only]
NECO GCE 2016/2017 Updates:NECO GCE Page For All Candidates, Enter Here.
Post-UTME Admission List:See List Of Schools That Has Released Their Admission List.
Applications are hereby invited from suitable qualified candidates for admission into the above mentioned school for Higher Diploma in Community Health 2016/2017 session.
1. Course of Study
Higher Diploma in Community Health
2. Duration of the Course:
2 Calendar years.
3. Holders of Diploma in Community health (CHEW) with not less than two (2) years post qualification experience plus five (5) credits level passes in S.S.C.E, WAEC, NECO or GCE o/leve at not more than two sittings which must includes; English language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Science, Physics, Chemistry Agric science Geography.
4. Community Health Extension Workers (CHEW) with five years experience in addition to the above mentioned o/level requirements.
5. Applicants must registered with Community Health Practitioners Registration Board and possess a valid practicing license.
6. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a screening test/interview.
7. Method of application:
Application forms are obtained from the office of the Chairman Medical Advisory Communittee (CMAC) after payment of ten thousand (N10,000.00) non-refundable fee.
8. All application forms should be returned to the Medical Advisory Committee Scretariat on or before 30th June 2016.
Dr M.S. mijinyawa
Chairman, Medical Advisory Committee
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily