The university will also give consideration to UTME candidates who did not make EKSU their choice but scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are interested in the University.
Instructions to Candidates
1. Visit the University PORTAL https://eportal.eksu.edu.ng/ and click on online Screening of UTME Application.
2. Download Transaction Reference. The downloading will require you to supply JAMB Registration Number, Names and select the bank you wish to pay to.
3. Take the transaction Reference to any branch of the selected bank for payment
4. After payment, visit the University Portal https://eportal.eksu.edu.ng/ to fill ion the required details including your result, upload scanned copy of your certificate(s) and 1" x 1" colour passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only (Note use your Transaction Reference as PIN to open the screening forms)
5. Detailed results from at most two of the following examinations SSCE, NECO, NABTEB should be provided.
Candidates awaiting result should supply it within one week of release
6. On completion, preview, confirm, submit and print out Screening Summary Report
EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings and a minimum of upper credit for Direct Entry candidates.
Any candidates who fail to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the university.
This publication supersedes our earlier publication on 2016 Post-UTME screening exercise.
NEW CLOSING DATE
Please be informed that the 2016 EKSU Admission Screening has been extended by another two weeks. The new closing Date is Friday, 29th July, 2016.
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily