All O/Level Student Join Our Facebook Group And Get Instant Solutions To All Questions.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW [Nigerian Students Only]
NECO GCE 2016/2017 Updates:NECO GCE Page For All Candidates, Enter Here.
Post-UTME Admission List:See List Of Schools That Has Released Their Admission List.
Date: Friday 16th and Saturday, 17th September, 2016
Time: 10:00am Daily
Venue: Small and Medium Classrooms
Only candidate who have made the University their First or Second Choice and have scored 180-plus.
For emphasis, those who did not make the University First or second choice should not attempt to appear for the screening.
Screening Fee Cost N2,200A. UTME APPLICANTS
1. Visit fugus.edu.ng
2. On top rightmost corner click on link “Click here to register for 2016/2017 Post UTME Screening/Interaction.”
3. Click on the link “UTME Applicants Click here to register”.
4. Enter your JAMB number (Jamb Registration number).Click the Submit button
5. Update your personal profile.
6. You are required to upload a recent passport size photograph of at most 20KB and of jpeg type. If you upload photo greater than 20kb or a different type like .png or .pdf, it will not accept.
7. Submit the form (A preview page will be provided click on edit to correct any mistake or Confirm if there is no mistake)
8. If all things went smoothly, you will see POST UTME SCREENING EXAMINATION (BANK SLIP). Please print it and visit any Zenith bank PLC branch to make payment.
9. After the payment, you are required to wait for at least 24 hours before you
login again to print POST UTME SCREENING EXAMINATION SLIP.
10. You are to bring along with the slip, JAMB SLIP and certified bank teller you collected from the bank.
11. For any assistance regarding the registration send SMS ONLY to the following
numbers: 07082448816, 07018822001.
Ibrahim Bawa Kaura
Ibrahim Bawa Kaura
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily