All O/Level Student Join Our Facebook Group And Get Instant Solutions To All Questions.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW [Nigerian Students Only]
NECO GCE 2016/2017 Updates:NECO GCE Page For All Candidates, Enter Here.
Post-UTME Admission List:See List Of Schools That Has Released Their Admission List.
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCE
- Computer Science,
- Office Technology and Management
- Science Laboratory Technology.
- Banking and Finance,
- Business Administration & Management,
- Public Administration and Marketing.
- Computer Engineering,
- Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
(i) A minimum of five credits obtained in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
(ii) All candidates are expected to consult the institution’s prospectus on the portal or in hard copy to ascertain their qualification for courses for which they are applying.
NOTE: Candidates should not register for courses for which they do not have the requirements. The admission of the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro is provisional; ANYTIME it is discovered that a candidate registered for a programme for which he/she is not qualified; the admission would be withdrawn.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro are required to complete the Institution’s Application Form available online at: www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
- Candidates seeking admission for ND (Part - Time) are expected to generate an Application Form Invoice by filling in their details online on the Institution’s website.
- With the application invoice, applicants should obtain a CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER from any branch of the under-listed banks upon the payment of the sum of Twelve Thousand Eight Hundred Naira (N12,800.00) only including bank charges and all services (result checking etc.).
- Please note that the CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER must be obtained in the name of the applicant. The authorized banks are:
(a) United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc
(b) WEMA Bank Plc
(c) Skye Bank Plc.
(d) Union Bank Plc
(e) Access Bank Plc
(f) Ilaro Poly Microfinance Bank.
Screening Examination for ND (Part -Time) Programmes would hold on September 7, 2016 at 10.00a.m. prompt.
Venue of the screening exercise is the Polytechnic, West Campus.
All candidates are required to bring the following to the screening centre:
(i) Original and photocopy of the printout of the acknowledgement and examination slips.
(ii) 2D Pencil.
The closing date for the submission of Online Application Form is August 31, 2016.
Search For Any Latest Schools News Below
Get Latest University, Polytechnics, Colleges, Admission News And Updates Straight To Your Email Daily